28 June 2011

A warm welcome to our new Student Support and Development Assistant.....

...Sam Clarke will be joining SSDS to work in Counselling and Emotional Wellbeing and will start on 15th August. Next week she will be shown the ropes by Jane Richardson and the CEW team so do say hello if you see her.
 
I asked Sam to say a few words about her current role and interests away from work ...hope it wasn't too embarassing Sam!?
 
"I currently work part time as an Undergraduate Programmes Administrator at Keele Law School. I am the main contact for students who come to our school reception and also have special responsibility for Level 1 students. During term time I assist students with timetabling concerns and help with a range of different processes and queries that relate to attendance monitoring and student evaluation. Outside of term time I support the administrative team with assessment duties; from the entering of marks to the preparation of student feedback.
 
In my free time I enjoy travelling (whenever possible) and good food! My hobbies include music, reading, film and going to the gym"

No comments:

Post a Comment